The history of formation of the Department "Pedagogy" has begun since 1962. Educators and professors who contributed to the formation and development of the Department in different years: Itbayev N. M., Zyazin B. N., Koyanbayev Zh.B., Agiyants E. V., Belkanov N. A., Gribushenko S. P., Abdymanapov S. A., Abdykarimov B. A., Sarybekov N. M., Kenessarina Z. U., Dmitriyenko E. A., Kariyev S. K., Shaukenova Z. K., Kalashnikova N. P., Zhanadilov Sh. Zh., Kurmanov M. K., Moldazhanova A. A., Aimagambetova R. Kh.
Today, the Department has researchers who have made a significant contribution to the development of Pedagogical Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Shalgynbayeva K. K., Toleubekova R. K., Kalkeyeva K. R., Yermentayeva A. R., Menlibekova G. Zh., Seitkazy P. B., Dlimbetova G. K., Abibulayeva A. B., Urazbaeva G. T., Albytova N. P., Slambekova T. S., Sholpankulova G. K., Zhumabekova F.N. and others.
Currently, the Department of "Pedagogy" prepares specialists in 7 educational programs at "Bachelor - Master - PhD" degree.
36 people are the members of the teaching staff of the Department, including 9 doctors of Pedagogical and Psychological Sciences, 2 PhDs of the new format, 17 candidates of Pedagogical Sciences, and 6 Senior teachers with master's degree.
"THE BEST RESEARCHER" OF 2022
Dlinmbetova Gaini Karekeevna
WINNERS OF THE COMPETITION "THE BEST UNIVERSITY TEACHER"
1. A.B. Abibulayeva (2006)
2. P.B. Seitkazy (2007)
3. S.S. Baysarina (2009)
4. K.K. Shalgynbayeva (2012)
5. S.K. Kozhaeva (2014)
6. F.N. Zhumabekova (2014)
7. T.S. Slambekova (2016)
8. N.P. Albytova (2018)
9. M.P. Asylbekova (2018)
10. A.I. Omarbekova (2020)
11. J.E. Abdyhalykova (2022)
"EXCELLENT STUDENT OF EDUCATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN"
1. Toleubekova Rymshash Kameshovna
2. Mayra Muratbekovna Rakhymzhanova
"HONORARY WORKER OF EDUCATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN"
1. Albytova Nazymgul Pyshakbayevna
2. Mayra Muratbekovna Rakhymzhanova
"HONORED WORKER OF KAZAKHSTAN"
Toleubekova Rymshash Kameshovna
HOLDERS OF THE Y. ALTYNSARIN MEDAL
1. Abibulayeva Aizhan Budanovna
2. Zhumabekova Fatima Niyazbekovna
3. Kalkeeva Kamariyash Raykhanovna
4. Toleubekova Rymshash Kameshovna
5. Seitkazy Perizat Bayteshkyzy
1. Gaini Karekeevna Dlymbetova (2021)
2 . Rakhimzhanova Mayra Muratbekovna (2021)
HOLDERS OF BADGES "FOR CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF SCIENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN"
1. Seitkazy Perizat Bayteshovna
2. Toleubekova Rymshash Kameshovna
3. Kozhaeva Sanim Kozhaykyzy
4. Slambekova Tolkyn Slamkulovna
FELLOWS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP "BOLASHAK"
Abibulayeva Aizhan Budanovna
Urazbaeva Gulsara Tundebayevna
THE WINNERS OF THE "KULTEGIN" MEDAL FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF SCIENCE AND EDUCATION AT THE L.N. GUMILYOV ENU
, K.K. Shalgynbayev, A.B. Abibulayev, G.K.Dolmbetov, K.R. Kalkeev, P.B. Seitkazy.
The department has a dissertation council on educational programs 8D01823 – "Social pedagogy and self–knowledge", 8D01103 - "Pedagogy and Psychology". Chairman of the Council - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor R.K. Toleubekova, Deputy Chairman of the Council - Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor P.B. Seitkazy, Scientific Secretary - Professor T.S. Slambekova.
COOPERATION WITH UNIVERSITIES OF THE NEAR AND FAR ABROAD:
1. Saint Petersburg State University (Russia, Saint Petersburg)
2. Herzen Russian State Pedagogical University (Russia, Saint Petersburg)
3. St. Kliment Ohridsky Sofia University (Bulgaria, Sofia)
4. Gazi University (Turkey, Ankara)
5. Hacetepe University (Turkey, Ankara)
6. Yeditepe University (Turkey, Istanbul)
Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after Akmulla (Ufa, Russian Federation).
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (Russian Federation, Moscow).
Astarkhan State University (Russian Federation, Astarakhan).
RATING OF SPECIALTIES
The department holds leading positions in the areas of "Bachelor's – Master's – Doctoral studies" in the National Rating of educational programs (NAOKO), the rating in the direction of universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the level of training of specialists (NAAR), the rating in the direction of universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the level of training of specialists (NPP "Atameken").
The Department implements 3 scientific projects with grant funding of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on scientific projects for 2018-2020:
1. "Ecologization of the university education system as an innovative approach to the modernization of students' spiritual consciousness". Supervisor: PhD, Professor G.K. Dlinmbetova.
2. "Creation of methodology of andragogical education in the context of the Third modernization of Kazakhstan". Supervisor: PhD, Professor Menlibekova G. Zh.
3. "Modification of research training of preschool education specialists based on foreign experience (Finland)" Supervisor: Ph.D., Acting Professor F.N.Zhumabekova.
SCIENTIFIC POTENTIAL OF TEACHING STAFF
The teaching staff of the department are the authors of scientific articles published in international journals with a non-zero impact factor, monographs and textbooks Web of Science, www.scopus.com
Potential of students of the department
The students of the department are prize-winners of international, republican subject Olympiads, competitions, scientific projects organized in the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as in the near and far abroad.
BRANCH OF THE DEPARTMENT
On the basis of Lyceum school No. 48, gymnasium School No. 80 and kindergartens No. 93 "Aigolek", No. 54 "Nur-ai", No. 7 "Akku", No. 37 "Arman", No. 95 "Almaty" of the city of Nur-Sultan, a branch of the Department of "Pedagogy" was created.
SCIENTIFIC CIRCLES AND STUDENT CLUBS OF THE DEPARTMENT
The following clubs and student clubs work on the basis of the department:
1. Research circle "Modern problems of social pedagogy" (6B01823- "Social pedagogy and self-knowledge");
2. Research circle "Pedagogical and psychological problems of personality development" (6B01103 - "Pedagogy and psychology", 6B01201 – "Preschool education and training");
3. Student club "Rukhaniyat"
4. "Environmental Volunteering Club".